Reconciliation Victoria invites you to our upcoming
Victorian Reconciliation Network Forum
Saturday 18 August 2018
MAYSAR, 184 Gertrude St, Fitzroy
10:15am – 2:30pm
‘Advocating for Reconciliation with State and Local Governments’
This forum will provide resources and information on how to work effectively with and advocate for reconciliation with your local and state governments:
- Dr Susan Rennie from VLGA (Victorian Local Governance Association) will provide an overview of how to work effectively with your local governments to progress reconciliation
- Brigid Knight-Braniff, Co-Chair from ANTaR Victoria will present their State Government Election Scorecard
- Hear the latest news in reconciliation, including recent developments in Victorian Treaty.
- Reconciliation Victoria will provide updates on its work across Victoria
- Local Reconciliation Networks and ANTaR Victoria will have opportunity to share key developments in their work with their local communities across Victoria
- Networking with people actively involved in or interested in progressing reconciliation
A light lunch will be provided. This is a free event – all welcome!
RSVPs essential for catering: Eventbrite Registration
Please feel free to share this invite with your networks.
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9016 0657
Look forward to seeing you at the forum!
With warm regards,
The RecVic Team